Sunday, June 17, 2012

Exciting NBA playoffs continue, so that basketball fans excited




As everyone expected, the Heat beat the Knicks down in South Beach to advance to the second round. The Knicks’ season was over. You know how the NBA Playoffs tagline is WIN OR GO HOME? Yeah, the NYK went home. Oh well. Once again, waiting for next year. Knicks fans are used to that.

With the Knicks out, I’m not as into the Playoffs as I wanted to be. I was really looking forward to the Thunder-Lakers series, but games from the Western Conference are late at night, and unfortunately, I just can’t fight my slumber. Actually, I probably could have tried harder…I don’t know why I didn’t.

Also, memes are fun–as long as they don’t take personal shots at players. I’ll admit the personal shots can be funny, but I feel bad for laughing sometimes…because believe it or not, NBA players and celebrities are people too.

No comments:

Post a Comment