Monday, July 2, 2012

Ellis, I think the best player, he is my idol.

Alice, I have been paying attention to him, he is critical of the NBA, in my opinion,don’t think so? Well, I have come up with some reasons why. Monta has a contract with AND 1 shoe company, he averages 20 points a night, and he is the face of, one of my favorite teams, the Golden State Warriors. Now, down to business, how is the man not an all-star? This is why, the fans want stars in the All-Star game, they want supposedly, “big names.” Ellis deserves to be an all-star more than Marc Gasol, Steve Nash, or even Dirk Nowitzki.

Like I said, Dirk and Nash are knock your socks off players, or used to be. I really haven’t met that many people who know who Monta Ellis is. He is hardly ever on Sports Center, he hasn’t ever been an all-star, and frankly, no one is interested in the Bay association. They did get some rightfully deserving players in the all-star game this year, only they are from the Eastern Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment